THE BRITISH COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Fit The Bill Limited (FTB) provides a ticketing service to The British Country Music Festival. In these terms and conditions (“Terms”) references to “FTB” means Fit The Bill Limited of 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom (“we”,“us”,“our”).
Your use of and access to this website www.britishcountrymusicfestival.com (“Site”) and any transactions you may make are subject to FTB’s terms and conditions which are set out below. By using this Site, you agree to accept these Terms. If you do not, you should not access or view this Site.
1. ABOUT FTB AND THIS SITE
- This Site is intended to be a source of useful information relating to festivals, concerts, shows or other productions (an “Event” or “Events”). We shall use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained on the Site is accurate and up to date. We may update the content and make improvements or changes in the information, services and other materials on this Site at any time without prior notice being given. We may also update and change the Site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, customers’ needs, our business priorities and/or as may be required under law.
- FTB is a festival and event organiser. FTB sells tickets directly as the organisers, producers or promoters of Events. We host, promote or produce the Events which are described on this Site and for which you might wish to buy a ticket. As we are selling direct to our customer we do not charge a booking fee, or handling fees, or other supplementary fees.
- We do not accept any liability arising from a user’s ticket purchases made via this Site save as set out in these Terms.
- It is a condition of your use of this Site that you provide complete and accurate personal details, including a telephone number and valid email address, prior to purchasing a Ticket. We shall not be liable for, and you will not be entitled to, any refunds in any circumstances attributable to your failure to provide effective payment and delivery information. This includes ensuring that your email server does not reject, bounce or otherwise prevent emails from reaching their intended recipient.
- Please note that tickets sold via this Site are subject to any other terms, conditions or rules applicable to the relevant Event, including any Event policies concerning cancellation and/or ticket refunds. Please check the venue website or any site advertising the Event before committing to buy a ticket. Most will have clear statements of any applicable policies, (such as age restrictions) on their websites.
- All intellectual property rights in the design of this Site, including trade marks, branding and logos, and the contents, selection and arrangement of all of the material which is available on this Site belongs to FTB. No material from this Site may be commercially exploited in any way without our prior written permission.
- We cannot guarantee that this Site is error free, uninterrupted, or virus free.
- This Site contains links to other websites which are independent of FTB. We have no control over such sites and any links are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this Site, and do not imply our endorsement of the linked websites or association with their operators.
- Please note tickets for The British Country Music Festival are also available via the venue The Winter Gardens Blackpool and approved ticket agency Ticket Master and both have their own terms and conditions.
2. BUYING TICKETS AND RETURNS
- Tickets purchased via our Site are intended for personal use only. If you wish to sell or gift your ticket to your friends or family, then you can do and you will need to contact FTB in order to change the name on the ticket.
- You may not re-sell or transfer tickets, or offer to re-sell or transfer tickets.
- All tickets are non-transferable except by authorised agents.
- In reaction to the secondary ticketing markets that we believe fundamentally exploit customers, we are looking in to other ways that allow customers to securely exchange tickets at face value. We work with Twickets year on year to provide a place where you can safely sell on your tickets. Click HERE to access this service.
- All ticket purchases are subject to credit or debit card verification, other security checks, and receipt of payment by us. We also reserve the right to carry out further checks and/or request further information in order to deter fraud. Your order may be cancelled if it has not passed our verification process or if payment is not received in full.
- In the event of an Event being cancelled or postponed, or if the venue or content is significantly changed, we will do our best to inform all purchasers using the contact details provided when the order was made. However, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check whether the Event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue. We cannot be held liable for any expenses you may incur in respect of travel, accommodation, or otherwise arising from cancellation or postponement of an Event.
- For certain events there may be a restriction on the maximum number of tickets that may be purchased. We will use our best endeavours to publish this information on the Site and at the point of ticket selection for the event. In such case, we reserve the right to only offer for sale the maximum number of tickets available and to cancel any orders made that exceed the maximum authorised tickets per customer without notice.
- We reserve the right to change the price of tickets following purchase, before or after they have been despatched to you, if we become aware that the tickets were listed at an incorrect price, including typographical errors or due to inaccurate pricing information received from the Event promoter or organiser. If this occurs, we will notify you by e-mail or telephone as soon as we become aware of the error. If you do not confirm within 14 days that you wish to purchase the tickets at the revised price we will cancel the tickets and re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your debit/credit card in full as soon as possible, but in any event within 21 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- You must inform FTB of any change of address, contact telephone number or email address both before and after receipt of your tickets. Our preferred means of contact is email, so please ensure that you provide a valid email address and be aware that your email server or settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder. We cannot accept any liability that may arise from a customer failing to adhere to this condition.
- Once you have purchased tickets, they can only be returned, exchanged or refunded in the circumstances described below:
- Our Error.If we fail to fulfil an order as a result of any negligence, or similar act or omission of our own or in breach of contract, the customer will be entitled to a full refund including any booking or supplementary fees charged.
- If the Event is cancelled in full (and not rescheduled) due to reasons beyond our control, your order will be cancelled and you will be refunded the face value of your tickets.
- In the event of partial cancellation or abandonment of a multi-day event, the original tickets you have purchased will remain valid for the revised Event. Any compensation offers in respect of partial Event cancellations are strictly subject to the term and conditions of the relevant Event and/or the discretion of FTB and cannot be guaranteed.
- If an Event is rescheduled, your tickets will usually be valid for the new date, or alternatively you may be offered replacement tickets for the rescheduled show. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled Event you must notify us by the deadline specified in clause 2.13. If your refund request is accepted, you will be refunded the face value of your tickets.
- Material Alteration. If material changes are made to the Event, for example a change of the venue or (for non multi-day events) the headline act, or other changes which in our reasonable opinion materially alter the Event, the original tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event unless otherwise advised. If you do not wish to attend the altered Event you must notify us no later than the deadline specified in clause 2.10. If your refund request is accepted, you will be refunded the face value of your tickets (but not booking and/or handling fees). For the avoidance of doubt, curtailment due to adverse weather conditions; changes of line-up, supporting acts or headliners; changes to artist or stage personnel; or cancellation or abandonment of an Event where the majority of the scheduled performances take place will not be deemed to constitute a Material Alteration for the purposes of these Terms.
- There will be no refunds offered for lost, stolen or damaged tickets (save that duplicate tickets may be obtained, subject to payment of a duplication and processing fee).
- In order to fulfil any refund requests, we reserve the right to require the ticket holder to return any physical tickets or, in the case of e-tickets, suitable evidence of payment and/or a covering note containing your order reference number and contact details. Tickets should be returned to Fit The Bill 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ. It is your responsibility to ensure that returned tickets are safely returned to us. No liability will be accepted in the event of tickets being lost or misdirected in the post.
- Refund requests will be accepted up until 7 days before the date of the revised event or 7 days after notification of the change (whichever falls earlier, if applicable) unless otherwise advised. We regret we are unable to honour refund requests that are received after this time.
- Refunds are made using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets.
- If you have purchased any up-sells (meaning supplementary products or services offered for sale by us alongside Event tickets) for an Event which has been cancelled or entirely rescheduled, and a refund is issued to you in accordance with clause 2.7, we will also refund the sale price of any unused up-sells (but not transaction and/or handling fees). In respect of an Event subject to a Material Alteration, and where a refund is issued to you in accordance with clause 2.10, we will also refund the sale price of any unused up-sells (but not transaction and/or handling fees), excluding the following, which are generally not refundable: (i) goods which have already been delivered to you; (ii) travel, catering, transportation or accommodation (including without limitation hotels, chalets, caravans, campervans and boutique structures) to be provided on a specified date or period, whether or not used; (iii) campervan or car parking passes. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may exercise discretion to refund the sale price of such items, depending on the specific circumstances. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- No refunds will be offered to ticket holders who fail to comply with these Terms or the terms and conditions applicable to the relevant Event.
- You are not entitled to purchase any Tickets as a trader acting in the course of business with the intention of reselling your Tickets for profit unless formal written permission is given by us and the relevant Event Partner in advance. If we discover or have reason to suspect that you have purchased and intend to resell, or have sold Tickets in breach of this clause, we reserve the right to cancel your Tickets without notice.
- Tickets purchased from us may not:
(a) be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes (or for other such similar commercial gain); and/or
(b) be combined with any hospitality, travel or accommodation service and/or any other merchandise, product or service to create a package for sale or other distribution,
unless formal written permission is given by us and the relevant Event Partner in advance and provided that even if such permission is granted, use of our or any Event Partner’s trade marks and other intellectual property is subject to the express prior written consent of the owner.
3. DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
- Tickets may be despatched to you electronically (for example by email, mobile website or app) or by post or made available for collection at the venue box office. An order confirmation will be generated by email on completion of a successful transaction.
- E-tickets are generally issued immediately following confirmation of your payment but in exceptional circumstances may be issued up to 24 hours later.
- We aim to dispatch Tickets as soon as possible. There is no standard dispatch time for tickets ordered through this Site. However, all tickets should be received at least 7 days before the event, unless they are being collected from the venue box office. Where tickets are booked within 14 days of an Event and are being posted, tickets should be received at least two days before the relevant Event.
- It is your responsibility to inform us promptly, and in any event within 24 hours of the advised delivery times given in clause 3.2, in the event of non-receipt of a confirmation email and/or tickets, as only you may be aware of any problems that occur during the purchase process. We will have no responsibility for any costs or any other liability to you in the event of your failure to do so.
- If it becomes impractical to post tickets out due to the proximity of an Event or circumstances beyond FTB’s control, we reserve the right to make your tickets available for collection at the venue box office and will inform you accordingly.
- If you are collecting your tickets at the venue box office rather than having them posted out, please note that the tickets must be collected by the cardholder in person, and that the bank card used to make payment must be presented on collection. The cardholders’ signature may be required on collection.
- Always check your tickets on receipt, as mistakes cannot always be rectified later.
4. TICKET RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- Any Ticket you purchase from us remains the property of FTB and the relevant Event Partner and is a personal revocable licence which may be withdrawn, and admission refused, at any time. If this occurs without any fault or act or omission on your part, you will be refunded (or partially refunded) for the Ticket which has been withdrawn or for which access was refused (including the relevant Sale Price and Service Charge but excluding any Order Processing Fees).
- When you receive or collect your Tickets, please keep them in a safe place. We will not be responsible for any Tickets that are lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed following receipt or collection by you. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage physical Tickets. Furthermore, we strongly recommend that you do not post pictures or details of your Tickets online as this may allow third parties to counterfeit your Tickets or otherwise compromise the integrity of the Tickets and we will not be liable if you are refused entry to the event as a result.
- You acknowledge that lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed Tickets may not be able to be replaced where policies set by an Event Partner prohibit us from issuing replacement Tickets (e.g., for general admission events where there is a possibility that both original and any replacement tickets may be used to gain entry, which may compromise the licensed capacity of the venue). If we are able to issue replacement Tickets, we may charge you a reasonable administration fee.
5. ATTENDING THE EVENT
- Your ticket will be exchanged for a wristband on entry to the festival (ID required).
- All tickets have a unique barcode that is scanned upon entry to the festival. Once it has been scanned, that barcode number will become void, meaning the ticket cannot be re-used.
- Wristbands will allow you access in and out of the festival for the weekend.
- Under 18’s to be accompanied by an adult 21+
- All bars will operate a challenge 25 policy. You may be asked to provide ID at the bars. The bars reserve the right to refuse sale of alcohol to anyone unable to show valid photo ID.
- Although we will use reasonable endeavours to indicate any age or other restrictions that apply to events, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they are eligible for entry to the event that they are purchasing tickets for. Please check the terms and conditions of the relevant Event venue if in doubt.
- FTB and the venues always reserve the right to refuse admission to an Event and tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue. We will therefore not offer refunds to any ticket holders who may be refused entry or are ejected from a venue for any reason.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at venues is usually prohibited.
- If you have any specific requirements for any Event please be sure to raise these at the time of booking or directly with FTB. We cannot guarantee that your requirements will be met if not disclosed until arrival at the venue.
- We will not be liable for any misrepresentations, negligence, contractual or tortuous loss of any kind suffered by you from the products, or services, or actions of any venue, performer, promoter or others, nor will we be liable to you for any loss of profit nor any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages in any circumstances whatsoever, whether due to cancellation, postponement or a material change to an Event, or otherwise.
- Please note that advertised start times of events are subject to change. Also, door opening and closing times stated in relation to an event are not indicative of the event’s start or end time (or when an artist is scheduled to play or the length of the artist’s performance), all of which remain at FTB’s and/or artist’s discretion and may be subject to change.
- Tickets are sold subject to FTB’s right to alter or vary the programme of an event due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets, unless such change is a material alteration as described in clause 2.10.5 , in which case the provisions of that clause shall apply.
- Should you have any queries or complaints regarding your purchase, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order reference number. Your query or complaint will be acknowledged as soon as possible.
- If we are unable to settle any dispute by negotiation and you are not satisfied with our final response, you may attempt to settle it through Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- If these Terms are not adhered to, we reserve the right to terminate the user’s access and use of the Site.