Apply To Play
Artist Registration for The British Country Music Festival
(picture of Joe Martin a successful applicant playing at TBCMF)
The Apply to Play opportunity to perform at The British Country Music Festival 2023 Sept 1-3 is now closed
Thank you to everyone who has applied we are really enjoying reviewing your music, the standard is incredible.
Applications are now open for The British Music Festival 2024
Successful applicants will be notified on or before 25th November 2023
Please join our newsletter and follow us on social media to be the first to hear about our “Apply To Play” opportunities and gain access to a unique audience of industry professionals, music media and new fans. There is no charge to apply.
Performance applications are open to:
- All genres and subgenres of contemporary Country, Americana, roots & folk.
- Solo acts and/or full bands.
- Acoustic and amplified artists.
- Submit original music; we champion songwriters.
- Artists from all four corners of the UK and Ireland
- The final line-up will be a celebration of amazing UK artists, but we welcome with open arms a select number of guest artists from all over the world.
Invited artists are guaranteed at least one performance slot:
- Performance slots run an average of 40-45 minutes (some exceptions may apply).
- Successful applicants will be scheduled to perform on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd of September 2023. Please only apply if available for these days.
- Successful applicants will receive artist wristbands that give them access to the festival for all three days. 30th Aug to 1st Sept 2024
- TBCMF pays an agreed fee for all successful application performers.
- Travel & accommodation at the artist’s expense.
Collaborators Wanted for The British Country Music Festival
We are actively looking for colloaborations, media partners and Country and Americana music organisations to join us this year. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to start a conversation.
Trader applications for 2023 and 2024 also open