Apply To Play
Artist Registration for The British Country Music Festival
(picture of Joe Martin a successful applicant playing at TBCMF)
The Apply to Play opportunity to perform at The British Country Music Festival 2023, Sept 1-3 is now open
Thank you to everyone who has applied we are really enjoying reviewing your music, the standard is incredible.
Applications are now open, the final deadline to apply is 31st October 2022 (11:59pm).
Successful applicants will be notified on or before 25th November 2022
Please join our newsletter and follow us on social to be the first to hear about our apply to play opportunities for 2024 and gain access to a unique audience of industry professionals, music media and new fans. There will be no charge to apply.
Performance applications are open to:
- All genres and sub genres of contemporary Country, Americana, Roots & Folk.
- Solo acts and/or full bands.
- Acoustic and amplified artists.
- Original music, we champion song-writers.
- Artists from all four corners of the UK.
- The final line-up will be a celebration of amazing UK artists but we welcome with open arms a select number of guest artists from all over the world.
Invited artists are guaranteed at least one performance slot:
- Performance slots run an average of 45 minutes (some exceptions may apply).
- Successful applicants will be scheduled to perform on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd September 2023. Please only apply if available for these days.
- Successful applicants will receive artist wristbands that give them access to the festival for all three days.
- TBCMF pays an agreed fee for all successful application performers.
- Travel & accommodation at the artist expense.
Collaborators Wanted for The British Country Music Festival
We are actively looking for colloaborations, media partners and Country and Americana music organisations to join us this year. Please send an email to email@example.com to start a conversation.
Trader applications for 2022 and 2023 also open