Apply To Play
Artist Registration for The British Country Music Festival 2020 is now open
(picture of Joe Martin a successful applicant playing at TBCMF in 2019)
Apply now for the opportunity to perform at The British Country Music Festival 2020, Sept 4-6 and gain access to a unique audience of industry professionals, music media and new fans.
There is no charge to apply. Applications open on the 4th October 2019. The final deadline to apply is January 31st, 2020 (11:59pm). Successful applicants will be notified on or before 28th February 2020.
Performance applications are open to:
- All genres and sub genres of contemporary Country, Americana, Roots & Folk.
- Solo acts and/or full bands.
- Acoustic and amplified artists.
- Original music, we champion song-writers.
- Artists from all four corners of the UK.
- The final line-up will be a celebration of amazing UK artists but we welcome with open arms a select number of guest artists from all over the world.
Invited artists are guaranteed at least one performance slot:
- Performance slots run an average of 45 minutes (some exceptions may apply).
- Successful applicants will be scheduled to perform on the 4th, 5th or 6th September 2020. Please only apply if available for these days.
- Successful applicants will receive artist wristbands that give them access to the festival for all three days.
- TBCMF pays an agreed fee for all successful application performers.
- Travel & accommodation at the artist expense.
Collaborators Wanted for The British Country Music Festival 2020
We are actively looking for colloaborations, media partners and Country and Americana music organisations to join us this year. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
Trader applications for 2019 can be made to email@example.com